- High school education or equivalent, advanced, specialized technical training.
- Must be able to read and interpret work scopes, mechanical drawings, special instructions, procedures, specifications, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial or manufacturing inspection experience.
- Certified to ASNT Level 1 in PT, UT, and VT.
- Highly qualified candidates will have their ASNT Level 2 certification in PT, UT, and VT.
- Experience in the use of various measuring tools and NDT equipment.
- Familiarity of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong computer knowledge and able to learn new software easily
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in the use of various measuring tools such as micrometers, dial calipers, indicators, gages, scales, etc. as well as various non-destructive testing (NDT) equipment such as magnetic particle machines, black light equipment, and strip charts hardness testers, etc.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
Elliott is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state or local laws of the United States. Elliott is a drug free workplace.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Elliott Group employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Elliott Group recruiting team will become the property of Elliott Group and no search fees will be paid.