Perform disassembly, inspection, repairs, assembly of Turbomachinery, including turbines, compressors, pumps, gear boxes, etc.
Travel is estimated to be approximately 15% to assist at other Elliott North America repair shops as needed.
• Read and understand blueprints
• Perform dynamic balance of rotating equipment
• Perform a re-blade of a turbine rotor disk, including peening of blade tenons to Elliott specifications
• Detailed inspections of critical clearances on turbines and compressors, such as bearings and seals
• Disassemble, clean/blast, inspect, repair, and assemble rotating equipment, such as turbines, compressors, pumps, gear boxes, etc.
• Safely operate equipment such as overhead cranes, hydraulic torque wrenches, fork truck, cut-off saws, portable machining equipment, heating/cutting torches, balance machines, sand blast booth, steam cleaner
• Safely operate power hand tools such as drills, grinders, hydraulic presses, punch presses, sawsall
• Read and understand Elliott procedures, specifications, bulletins, etc.
• Process documentation associated with Turbomachinery overhauls. Including, but not limited to, work scopes, inspection forms, hold tags, photo logs, turnover logs
• Observe all safety regulations. Participation in the safety committee may be required
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
Elliott is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, and other grounds.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Elliott Group employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Elliott Group recruiting team will become the property of Elliott Group and no search fees will be paid.