- 5 - 10 years’ millwright management/leadership experience in the refining, chemical and power generation industry and 10-15 years hands-on turbomachinery experience.
- Strong knowledge of steam turbines, gas turbines, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, generators, speed increasing/reduction gears, couplings, and shaft alignment a must.
- Ability to take precision measurements and attention to detail required.
- Ability to motivate and lead a crew of employees, demonstrating strong leadership ability and skills in a direct report setting.
- Ability to control and ensure others are maintaining proper care and control of precision machined and operational critical components being disassembled and assembled.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing).
- Computer skills (Specifically MS office/Lotus Notes/Basic MS Project).
- Ability to analyze scopes, schedules, specifications, technical drawings, blueprints, layouts erection manuals and other documents.
- Ability to manage and update schedules, prepare job logs and reports, enter time and expense reporting for multiple members of crew.
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport and TWIC card.
Elliott is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state or local laws of the United States. Elliott is a drug free workplace.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Elliott Group employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Elliott Group recruiting team will become the property of Elliott Group and no search fees will be paid.