- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced technical training or equivalent experience in the field of turbo machinery or manufacturing.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in heavy equipment / part manufacturing or repair environment.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a leadership position in a manufacturing setting preferred; union environment a plus.
- A solid understanding of engineered drawings is a must.
- Detailed working knowledge of shop practices, repair, safety, personnel, and administrative procedures.
- Technical ability to make decisions and direct assigned personnel to perform required assignments.
- Technical skills must include specific knowledge of assembly, testing, manufacturing processes, and shop floor control - welding and heat treatment knowledge will be desirable.
- Computer software proficiency with MS Office, Lotus Notes, Windchill, Oracle and Kronos is desired.
- Strong supervisory, organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Elliott is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state or local laws of the United States. Elliott is a drug free workplace.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Elliott Group employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Elliott Group recruiting team will become the property of Elliott Group and no search fees will be paid.